Before we even get into the thick of things with our anniversary celebrations, we have a special semi-surprise to tide you over. The End, our bourbon barrel-aged vanilla imperial stout, is returning this Sunday.
This time around, we’re combining the best aspects of two different release systems: the bulk of the bottles will be released in our taproom on Sunday, May 5th using our standard in-person reservation system; the following week, an additional number of bottle reservations will be made available online via Eventbrite on Monday, May 6th at noon.
IN-PERSON RESERVATIONS (5/1 – 5/4)
- From this Wednesday, May 1st through this Saturday, May 4th, a set number of in-person reservations in our taproom will be available each day.
- Reservations allow for the purchase of up to two 375mL bottles of The End on Sunday, May 5th during one of two pickup windows (3-4:30pm or 4:30-6pm).
ONLINE RESERVATIONS (5/6)
- On Monday, May 6th at noon, additional reservations will be made available online.
- Online reservations allow for the purchase of up to two 375mL bottles.
- Those with an online reservation may purchase and pick up their bottles during regular taproom hours the week of Wednesday, May 8th through Sunday, May 12th.
- 375mL bottles of The End are $14 each.
- Those who reserve bottles in person for Sunday’s release will not be eligible for online reservations.
- A reservation is not a presale – no money will be taken until bottles are picked up in our taproom.
- A valid photo ID matching the name on your reservation is required for pickup. Both reservation and pickup must be made by the same individual. One reservation may be made per person.
- A reservation is required to purchase bottles of The End. No additional bottles will be available without a reservation during Sunday’s release or during regular taproom hours.
- Bottles must be picked up within your respective pickup window. Bottles that are not picked up will not be held for future pickup. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Additionally, The End will be available on draft during Sunday’s release starting at noon.